Serving the Highest Order of Implementation Training Method
Category includes top ranking officers, department heads and supervisors. Goal of the training is to promote the overall understanding of system operations and achieving benefits. They will not only learn to use the specific MIS reports that will be developed within the scope of the project, but also to conceptualize role of possible future enhancement of information technology use in policy and decision making activities. The line manager /supervisor will gain the insight of the overall system, which will help them to do their day- to- day job in better fashion.
Training areas covers:
– Overall concept of the software and its scope & benefits
– Introduction to software/database/web applications/security concepts
– Hands on training on basic operating system functionality
– Demonstration on operation of the proposed software system
– Hands on training of using the software to extract MIS reports and use them as decision support or monitoring tools
End User Training
It consist of team who will make and keep the system running using their skills and labor everyday. There will be various functional groups and each group will be trained individually depending on the area of their job. Business Register and consultant will define these groups during system analysis and client will provide the list of the training participants. The trainees will receive hands on training based on specific subjects rather than receiving conceptual understanding on overall functionality of the total system. This is the key training activity of the project.
– Overall knowledge of software systems and its scope and benefits.
– Operational Demonstration of the proposed software system
– Hands on training of specific area